October 16, 2017 | Revolution Newspaper | revcom.us
1. See—and share—the film of the new talk from Bob Avakian (BA). THE TRUMP/PENCE REGIME MUST GO! In The Name of Humanity, We REFUSE To Accept a Fascist America: A Better World IS Possible. This talk addresses the most urgent question of the day: how to understand, and what to do about, the threat to humanity posed by the Trump/Pence regime. The daily, almost hourly, headlines cry out with urgency. Go here for ways YOU can be part of getting this film out to many, many people right away.
2. Spread the slogan and the date far and wide:
NOVEMBER 4, It Begins…
This Nightmare Must End: The Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!
In the Name of Humanity, We REFUSE to Accept a Fascist America!
Use posters, stickers, flyers, chalking, light projections, banner drops, radio call-ins, social media, church bulletins, announcements at events, and much, much more. Go here for posters, flyers, banners, and graphics.
3. Be part of spreading the word and distributing thousands of copies of the Call for November 4 to students, religious congregations, professional organizations, and everywhere people gather. Here are a couple of examples of what people are doing:
4. Endorse the call for November 4 and get other individuals and organizations to
endorse it and be part of building for it.
5. Donate to and raise funds for November 4. Refuse Fascism says: “From shaking the can out on the street to calling individuals for major donations to house parties and yard sales and other activities, every donation raised strengthens this movement and expands the community of involvement.”
6. Use the Indictments of the Crimes of the Trump/Pence Regime to educate, organize, and stage political protests that provoke people broadly to understand the emergency we face and the extraordinary struggle required to redress it. Every protest s
hould build for November 4.
7. Be part of protests against the outrages of the Trump/Pence regime and spread the word about November 4—like this protest against Trump’s genocidal actions against the people of Puerto Rico.
Here are some key things you can do immediately to be part of building for the massive, sustained nonviolent outpourings to begin on November 4.